Saturday, January 18, 2014

Any ideas for an 80th birthday party celebration?

birthday gift ideas 50th
 on 50th Birthday Template
birthday gift ideas 50th image



Dave R


I need help on gift ideas, and unique decorating, etc. It's my mom's birthday and we have rented a room at a resturant. What do you thonk of pictures of my mom during different satges - little girl, teen, wedding, etc? Thanks for all answers.


Answer
a picture board is a great idea- I did one for my moms 60th party and she had a great time showing off her pics to everyone! Go get one of those tri-fold display boards and put tons of pics of her throughout the years on it- or you can make a slide show and play it on someones laptop computer- whichever works better for you. For decorating I just used my moms favorite colors- pink, purple, and silver accents- we had fake flower petals scattered down the center of the tables and a set of pretty candles next to a vase of lillies. I also found small travel candles for 50 cents and had one of those at each table setting as a party favor for the guests. We had balloon arrangements all over the room and hung streamers and some birthday banners too. I had also found on Ebay a book all about the year she was born and we had that on the picture table so people could look through that also and I found a Life magazine from th week she was born on there too (I gave that as a gift to her and she loved it).
so as far as decorations- go with something that you think she would like, maybe vases of her favorite flowers all over, or make it a theme relating to her favorite hobby and decorate along those lines (gardening, bingo, quilting- whatever!) This is a good time also to get some family pictures taken so make sure to gather up the whole group before people start to leave to get some good family shots.

What birthday gift I should give to my husband? He's turning 50 and working as driller & driver in Canada?

Q. Please give me romantic gift ideas. Thank you so much.


Answer
The man in your life who's having a 50th birthday can be difficult to choose a good present for. Guys turning 50 years old are younger than Baby Boomers and older than Generation X--they're not young and they're not old. So what do you give them as a present for this special occasion marking a half century of living? While there's no one perfect gift for all 50-year-old men, here are some tips for how to brainstorm ideas for gifting guys approaching the big five-oh.

Read more: How to Come Up With 50th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5254155_come-birthday-gift-ideas-men.html#ixzz28oArylEj




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment