Friday, January 31, 2014

40th Birthday Gift Suggestions Needed!?




misswriter


One of my best friends is turning 40 and I need a great gift suggestion. She's a hip, single woman with no children. I'm looking to spend around $200, give or take. I want something really special/meaningful. Any ideas??


Answer
I always try to pick a unique and special gift for my friends and loved ones. I found this great site â http://my-song.ca/s/bdo1! You go on and make a personalized song â I did it for my best friendâs birthday. I had a great time putting the song together. Itâs completely personalized, and so cute! Itâs something I know she wonât forget for a long time.

What do you get the woman who has almost everything?




Joy


My sister is turning 40 and I can't think of the just right gift for her. She is married and they are financially very comfortable and she is able to buy pretty much whatever she wants and does. I however am on a pretty small budget but want to get her something special. I have already over done the coupons, massages, scrapbooks, baby sitting offers, etc. I am stumped. Her husband is throwing her a huge surprise party which I am helping organize but when it comes to the gift I am at a loss. If anyone can provide some ideas or inspiration I would be so grateful.


Answer
Since it is her 40th Birthday why not a over the hill gag gift?
Just an idea...

Check out these sites for idea's
http://www.faster-results.org/40th-Birthday-Gifts.html

Good Luck, faith




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment