Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What birthday present can I get long distance boyfriend?

birthday gift ideas long distance boyfriend
 on Collectibles and Gift: Unique Birthday Gifts for Your Boyfriend
birthday gift ideas long distance boyfriend image



painter.je


Hi,
I'm going to visit my long-distance boyfriend in about two weeks, and his birthday will have passed unfortunately, but I'm still hoping to give him something, even if it is late. Have you got any ideas. He's a really special guy, and I'd love to get him something really special, but my mind is just filled with him at the moment, because I can't wait to see him.
Thanks



Answer
Im in a long distance relationship too, and i know it can be hard to think of presents but i got my bf a photo frame and a photo of us in it he really loved it (well thats hat he told me :L) it sits on his computer desk now :D if hes into like dog tags or something get him something personalized

http://www.thegiftexperience.co.uk/gifts/Personalised-Gifts-Presents/personalised_photo_frames/index.html
hopefully this helps :)

Would a dogtag be a good gift for my long distance boyfriend?




HappinessD


My long distance boyfriend's birthday is soon and i need to get a good gift. i was thinking about getting an engraved dogtag that says "thinking of you" or something cute like that. is this a good idea? if so please leave some engraving ideas. if not please give me some other ideas. thank you


Answer
DeliverLiquor.com will send him a gift basket with a personal note ... Great for a long distance gift ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment