Monday, January 20, 2014

What should I engrave on a 50th birthday gift hunting knife for my buddy?

50th birthday gift ideas joke
 on 50th Birthday Ideas
50th birthday gift ideas joke image



mjefferson


Hes a career Marine, retired, now a truck driver. High energy, fun guy, big muscle head. Always joking about getting a Hoverround wheelchair and stair lifter now that hes' retired and getting old.
I was thinking something with his last name like:
50 years of Stone
God help us on the next 50

But I want to say something better, or more funny, or more classic or famous quote.... some ideas?



Answer
Beware the Edge
it cuts both ways
but not the Stone
it sharpens it

What is fun, inexpensive or silly gift to get someone who shares your birthday?




cschaffner


I share my birthday with a new aquantance and we have become good friends recently. I would like to find a funny or silly gift for her on our shared birthday. Any ideas? I am 50 she is in her late 30's.....and we both love silly, funny, goofy things! Thanks so much for any ideas!!!


Answer
make a scrapbook with inside jokes and pictures. you can add something silly to it. scrap books are easy to make and very cheap too :)
if not, burn a CD of funny sounds or songs, which will be quite cheap too.
personal stuff is better (and cheaper)because your friend will probably appreciate it more




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment