Monday, January 13, 2014

Birthday gifts for a 2 year old that can be shipped?

birthday gift ideas cheap
 on 12 Homemade Gift Ideas To Fit A Small Budget
birthday gift ideas cheap image



Doctor Hou


My nephew is turning two in a few weeks and I need some cheap, quick birthday gift ideas! We live in HI and they live in PA, so it has to be shipped and cannot be too big.

We really don't have a lot of money and are going to be paying a good amount of $$ just to ship the gift. I have a 3 year old and would love for her to make something, or have us make something for him together. Any ideas on what we can do? Thanks!



Answer
Buy something he likes online and just pay to have it shipped to his house

What is a good site to buy a quality spa basket?




SoftballLu


My mom is in her 40s and for her birthday i thought of the idea of ordering her a spa basket online. I want to stay under $100, and I want quality brand (not a lot of cheap crap). I would like to order this online. If you have any other birthday gift ideas that would be wonderful too. She is very girly. And no she does not want t a gift certificate for a day at the spa.


Answer
How about the BioEnergiser foot spa?
You can read great reviews all over the net.
I heard that you can pay gest $33 for it 3 times.
Sow is gest the perfect price!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment