Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Help with birthday gift for 18 year old boy?

birthday gift ideas 18 year old boy
 on Forty Nine Year Old T-Shirts, Forty Nine Year Old Gifts, Artwork ...
birthday gift ideas 18 year old boy image



Bob


My nephew is turning 18 next month and has not specified any potential gifts!
He is not into sports, so nothing sports related.
He already has a car, macbook, iphone, xbox, ps3, and wii, so I can't use those popular gift ideas. He said he does not want, nor need an ipad, and he does not want a camera.
he is not allowed to get any pets
he is into video games, science, electronics, his laptop, animals, but suggestions should not be limited to just those things!
I don't have a real price limit, so don't worry about that. thank you all so much!



Answer
The answer is like right in front of you. Give him a girft car (iTunes) or give him BlackOps 2, Fifa 13, Halo 4. Trust me I have a brother. but always be safe with and iTunes gift card.

Birthday present ideas for 18 year old boy?




Sorcha


My boyfriend is turning 18 in a few weeks but I will be away for his birthday.. I want to have a present for him on the day. What do you get a boy who loves paintball and has just started playing golf?


Answer
Hello,

If he loves paintball, find out what field he goes to and buy him a gift card there, paintball is a pretty expensive sport so any money will help.

What boys really like, is getting girls to play, god... You have no idea how much I'd like my girl to play with me one day... I would love to see that more than any materialistic present...

Hope I've helped you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment