Monday, January 20, 2014

What should i get my pregnant friend for her birthday?

birthday gift ideas to send
 on ... Best 21st Birthday Gifts: 21st Birthday Ideas: Gifts for 21st Birthday
birthday gift ideas to send image



Sam w


My Best friend is 20 weeks pregnant and its her birthday, she lives out of state. I want to send her a birthday present but i don't know what to get her besides flowers. Does anyone have any ideas of anything i can send her that is sort of pregnancy related but still is a birthday gift. Thank you :)


Answer
This page has some really good gift ideas for pregnant women http://izeko.hubpages.com/hub/Gift-Ideas-Pregnant-Women I think the pregnancy pampering kits can be a good bday gift for her or the bellybuds.

What Is A Good Birthday Gift for A 12 Year Old?







My friend's birthday is on April 25th- she moved away from me, so I cannot hand her anything PERSONALLY so do you have any gift ideas that I can SEND to her in a box or something? Thanks!!


PS: She is not a girly girl or a rock hard chick. She doesn't wear make-up or like shopping either... Hope that helps!!



Answer
gift card




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment