Thursday, January 30, 2014

Birthday gift Idea(for my Man)?




/\/\ /-\ $


Hello everyone. My husband's birthday is nearly close and I'm still thinking of what can be as a good, new, surprised, memorable and cool gift :(
Please help me with your creative Ideas



Answer
As long as he is not a felon get him a pistol and you 2 go to the shooting range together. i bought one just for home protection and at first my wife hated the idea. Once i took her to the range she fell in love with it and now we go to the shooting competition together. Good stress relief for her as well. Who is going to forget about the birthday their wife bought them a gun?

I need good birthday gift ideas for my man...?




Lady


I wanna get him something fun and cool and I can spend whatever within limitations....I want some guy advice on cool gifts that you would like.


Answer
Not a guy, but I can share some ideas that my husband has liked. Electronics are always good. One year I got him an IPOD video. This year he wanted accessories to allow him to use his IPOD at the pool. I found a really cool device that has speakers and makes the IPOD waterproof.
Of course, it depends on his interests or hobbies. For a golfer, there are always new golf items. For a videogamer, there's always new games and accessories.
A cool watch is also always a great idea.
Good luck! :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment