Sunday, January 26, 2014

What would be a good gift idea for my boyfriend?

birthday gift ideas boyfriend
 on Birthday Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend | Unique Gift Ideas Ensure a ...
birthday gift ideas boyfriend image



EliseC


His birthday's on the 13th and I have no idea what to get him. He's really into video games and stuff, would it be weird if I asked him what video games he wants but doesn't have? What are good gift ideas in general for a boyfriend? He's 20 by the way (21 on his bday).


Answer
i think thatd be a good idea
video games are expensive now though
if he dosent have cod black ops yet get him that
all boys love that crap

what are good gift ideas to get for your boyfriend for a one year anniversary ?




Leah Hoove


me and my boyfriend will have been together for a year on december 4th ; and its also my birthday. i wanna know some good gift ideas to get him. things to make him realize how special i am . and to remind him why were still together after everything we've been through. any ideas ?


Answer
1. I think you should go to the place you first dated. Buy a cake to celebrate.
2. Cook yourselves together at home. music, red wine, delicacies....well, all are perfect.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment