Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hosting a 40th birthday party at my home - any ideas?




Missy J


I am hosting a 40th birthday party at my home. It will be around 8-12 women. It is during the day. I would like to have some entertainment. I was thinking spa or pychic. Any recommendations for Long Island? Any other ideas? Thank you in advance.


Answer
I think a Spa party is always a great idea for women.

Some other ideas:

"I'm in the Mood for Spirits" -- hire a palm or tarot card reader, handwriting analyst. Decorate with signs of the zodiac, crystal balls and beads. Pull out the ouija board!

"Welcome to the Kasbah" -- hire someone to teach your guests how to belly dance. Decorate by throwing large pillows around. Have a basket full of large chiffon scarves in brilliant colors for guests to don as they practice their belly dancing moves. Serve food such as hummus, baba ghannouj, tabouleh, pita bread etc.

"Unleash Your Creative Self" -- set up tables with old newspapers and magazines, glue, scissors and pieces of cardboard. Have each guest create a collage that reflects the birthday girl. Put them all in a binder and you've just created a very special gift for the birthday girl!

Birthday gift Ideas For a 13 going on 14 year old girl?




Soccerfana


I need some cool birthday ideas. i have no idea what to ask for and my birthday is coming up soon in april. Do u think customized nike high top shoes r a good idea? please let me know any good birthday ideas!!!! I am open to all suggestions!!!! :D


Answer
Hi, customizable Sticky Kicks will be even better since you can personally change the sneakers everyday if you want. Everything from your name to zodiac signs there are 120 plus different attachments. You get to Be Your Own Kicks!! Check them out www.stickykicks.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment