Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What to ask for, for Christmas and my birthday? 15 year old girl?

birthday gift ideas 5 year girl
 on Birthday Gifts for Teenage Girls | Birthday Gift Ideas for Teenage ...
birthday gift ideas 5 year girl image



Carrie Bet


So I'm a fifteen year old girl with Christmas coming up & a birthday on New Years' a week later. I already have an iPhone and laptop, and I have a Nook so I don't need or want paperback books. I'm into musicals, music, basketball, and dancing, and movies, So far all I've come up with:
Season 5 of how I met your mother
Tanning lotion
Haha yeah that's it. I'd appreciate as many ideas as you could give me, because I have my parents friends siblings and a bunch of relatives all buying several Christmas and birthday gifts for me this season. Thanks!



Answer
-tickets to see a musical at a local theater
-clothes for dancing/basketball
-makeup sets from sephora, ulta, urban decay, too faced, etc
-gift card for nook
-cases for nook, iphone, laptop
-a new pair of boots
-itunes gift card or a mixed cd of songs you like
-an ihome or some sort of stereo for your room
-perfume
-spa products
-a new coat
-pajamas
-fuzzy socks
-a blanket
-candles for your room (real ones or fake ones)
-2014 calendar
-nice piece of jewelry
-a new handbag
-scarf
-picture frames, photo album
-new sneakers
-gift cards to your favorite stores or clothes if you want to pick them out for your family to get

hope this helps!

What are the must read/listen/watch for a teenage girl?




Evy


I was wondering what are some must read books, must listen to CD's, and must watch movies/TV shows for a 13- soon to be 14 year old girl? It's for my friend's birthday gift. She loves those three things, and please tell me all your ideas! Don't say anything about price, I just want to know what is on the must read, must listen to, must watch list. Thanks!


Answer
MUST READ:
HOUSE OF NIGHT SERIES by p.c and kristian cast(7 or 8 books) (has one part about this guy and this girl in the 1st book but its pretty breif)
Night World by LJ smith (4 books)
Twilight??? (5 books)
Fallen by lauren kate (2)

MUST LISTEN:
Now 33
(i dont know if your friend likes rock but) Flyleaf is awsome. (i cant find my CD though. It has the song red sam and all around me on it. the other CD has again on it)

MUST SEE:
i dont really know much about this categlory.....


SORRY THAT IT SORT OF SUCKS :( BUT THE BOOKS REALLY ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Valimir todd and Vampire academy are also Great reads like Marie and Angel said~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment