Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthday gift ideas for 50-up men?




OxoxO


My father is turning 52, and I need some birthday gift ideas! I would not like to spend too much (he's not one to require or want a lot of money or really nice things). He likes gifts that are useful and maybe a little funny. Oh, he likes the Dilbert Comics, but I don't know if he'd really want a bunch of dilbert stuff. He also likes Lowe's. Anything from gardening to cooking/grilling. Please Help!


Answer
I gave my parents a Netflix subscription and they love it. So maybe that? They start at about $6/mo and you could say it's for however many months you can afford.

Lottery tickets are also fun... or a magazine or newspaper subscription or of course gift cards to places like Lowe's. Maybe some really good coffee beans with a Starbucks gift card.

Ideas for birthday Gifts!?




Jen


I'd like to get my boyfriend something for his birthday thats gonna make him think "wow"! :D Any ideas are grateful
we've been together 4 years and he always asks for the same each year, albums, ps3 games etc. I wanna get him somthing different and special. was thinkin a watch but he doesn't wear one and don't want to spend lots for it not to be worn.



Answer
What are his hobbies?

You can buy him an instrument, but they are pricey unless you buy it used.

Clothes, Hat, Sunglasses, (Last resort!)

Sports fan?

Gift cards are cool, but he won't be excited.


Wait... MEN are not hard to shop for! I just don't see why men are hard to buy gifts. Feed us, love us or give us money or maybe all three. I don't know how much easier it could get.
Just seriously don't buy us clothes unless you stink at cooking, you can't love us sexually or you absolutely have no clue what we like.

My dad bought me a gold watch, but I don't wear it because I just don't feel comfortable with a watch on my wrist. If he say's he likes that then buy him that. We are not complex, just simple straightforward. You could one up him and buy tickets to a concert he likes and go with him.

I strongly suggest food. Good food, not take out.

Maybe a new MP3 or a disc player.

Go to a store like best buy and pretend you just want batteries, but check on what he looks at.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment