Friday, April 12, 2013

birthday party for a 14 year old girl ideas?

Q. Were having a party AT HOME for a 14 year old girl, its scheduled for early afternoon ending evening time with family. Many ideas are out the door since her friends not involved and will take place at home. Were thinking of hiring a magician but seems too baby-ish, anyone with any good ideas please share.

A. I moved a lot in my youth, and many times I didn't have many friends for birthday parties, and had them just with my family. They were some of the funnest ones, too.

This is my suggestion - and my favorite:

Have everyone who is going to be at the party (Mom, dad, siblings, birthday girl, etc.) go to the dollar store, and each person spend $5 worth of random items. So that everyone accumulates 5 things. Try to check out separately so it is more of a surprise.

When you get home, have everyone grab a few sections of a newspaper, and individually wrap each gift, then set on a table. Those will be the 'prizes' for the games you guys can play. It's really fun because you don't know what is in most of them (sometimes I would try to find the ones I picked out because I liked the things I chose lol).

You can play 1 game, or several. At my party we would place a dice game, where everyone takes turns trying to roll doubles. If you got doubles, you could pick a prize, if not you had to pass the dice to the next person. Or if you have any board games, those work nicely too, and make the party last longer.

Hope this helps, and Happy Birthday to the birthday girl :)


Birthday gift ideas so 14 year old girl?
Q. I know a girl who is turning 14 soon and I need some ideas for gifts besides gift cards, money. She likes coach, some edhardy, juicy couture and tiffany. She also likes hollister, american eagle. Any ideas? Link would help.

A. Does she have a favorite sport or know what career she would like to have after graduation? There are some fun gifts for girls at http://girlscantwhat.com


What are some good games/activities for a 14 year old's birthday party?
Q. I'm having a birthday party in my backyard with around 15 guests. The party goes from around 4pm to 10pm. Does anyone have any ideas for any games that could be played? (I'm a 14 year old girl)

A. here is some games, http://parentingteens.about.com/od/birthdays/a/birthdayparty.htm
and if you want to give out prizes for whoever wins, it could be like 5 dollar gift certificates to walmart, or a gift certificate to a movie store, burn some cds, or buy some whichever you prefer, posters of a cool band, make up, candles, etc.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment