Sunday, January 26, 2014

what are some gift ideas that will fit in a gift bag for a 7 year old boy?

birthday gift bag ideas kids
 on Fillers For Party Bags, Gift Bag Ideas, Kids Party Favor Ideas
birthday gift bag ideas kids image



favorite_a


my nephew is turning 7 on the 26.

we are already getting him some shorts for his birthday.

any idea's that will fit in a gift bag ?

No food items or toys because he has so many he dont play with now.
No gift cards please.



Answer
Well he is 7 so school supplies is always a good idea! Maybe a set of pencils with some cool erasures and a sharpener. You can even add a small note book or some stickers. They are kids so they lose everything (especially pencils and small stuff like that). School supplies is always needed all year long. You can't go wrong with that!!!



And turning 7 is a special age because they are no longer little little kids anymore!



I hope this helps!!!
Good Luck and Happy Birthday to your nephew!!! =)

Should I make birthday party favor bags for the babies coming to the party?




sunfish_da


Should I make birthday party favor bags for the babies coming to the party?
It's my son's first birthday, and there are going to be about 15 kids there, but 6 of them are babies. We have all the favors for the older kids, but I'm not sure if I need to get any favors for the babies? They range from four months to one year old. If you think so, do you have any ideas?



Answer
I think that's a lot of effort.
I'd suggest giving the mothers a small gift for the babies. No packaging needed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment