Saturday, January 25, 2014

Birthday gift ideas for a nearly 13 year old girl?

birthday gift ideas 13 yr old girl
 on ... Gifts for 13 Year Old Girls - Christmas and Birthday Present Ideas
birthday gift ideas 13 yr old girl image



Mser


Okay, so my bestfriend is turning 13 if a few weeks and I have no idea what to get her! I can't ask her `coz I want it to be a surprise. So, what do you get an almost 13 year old girl for her birthday?


Answer
Your best friend?
Shouldn't you no what she likes then? :oS

em...
perfume
make up
Books
CDs
£20 voucher for ipod
photoframe with yr pics in it
Teddy Bear
DVD
Hair accessories
Facial Sauna
outfit
bag
a game
web cam
diary
................

What are some birthday gifts for 13 yr old girls?




t8ertot123


I have a friend that is turning 13 soon. i want to get her something special. I know she likes hollister, but i also want to get her something creative. Not just a gift card. Under 20 dollars, no ipods or camera, she alsready has one. PLEASE helps. I want it to be thought ful, maybe something summery. If you can give me some websites that are reallitivly cheap, so i can get maybe a gift card also. Any ideas????


10 points awarded

Thank you! :P



Answer
Girls at the age of 13 start to love dressing up poshy, so maybe a nice girly watch or other jewelry maybe a nice girly handbag or purse is a gift they will love and use lots of time!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment