Friday, January 31, 2014

Gift bag ideas for a 1st birthday?




mommy to a


My daughters b-day party is next saturday and all the kids coming are older then her...between the ages of 3 and 10. Anyway what would be some good little things to put in a gift bag??
Thank you so much.



Answer
Puzzle books, mini handheld games (you can buy them at the Dollar Tree or at Wal-Mart for a dollar), coupons for free kid's meals at restuarants, stickers, cool school supplies (sparkly pencils, different shaped erasers, mini notebooks), granola bars and fruit snacks, bookmarks, stamps, lip glosses, cute little trinket boxes, or cheap kid's DVD's are some ideas. Hope that helped!

Gift bag ideas for children's birthday?




luvmytwins


I'm having a birthday day party with my sister for her son (will be 4) and my boy/girl twins (will be 3) at a place where the party is surrounded by music. It's mostly going to be our family at the party so we wanted to make something special for our family to take as a reminder of the party...I thought of the idea of taking empty baby food jars and making them into candles with the kids pictures glued to the jars. I like the idea but I want something that looks nice and something that specifically has something to do with the kids. Any ideas?


Answer
Why don't you take a picture of the complete group / or just all kids during the birthday party and put this photo into a photo snow globe afterwards? See here, but you can get the snowglobes some other places, too. They are around 4-5 $. http://snowdomes.com/

While I like the ideas with photos glued on the jars I am not sure whether this comes out well when you light the candles. It should be something the light can shine through and it probably won't shine through the photos, if you know what I mean.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment