Monday, January 20, 2014

What should i get my fiance for his 21st birthday?

birthday gift ideas blog
 on ... Minions for a Despicable Me Birthday Cake | ThePartyAnimal-Blog
birthday gift ideas blog image



Ani


Stripper(s) is/are not a option. His grandma (ha ha) and my mom are taking him out for his birthday (mines not till July 21st ERGH). I would go with them but there are basically zero 18+ clubs/bars here so ya.
We have four dogs so a puppy isn't really a option lol.



Answer
I have a bunch of birthday gift ideas at my blog:
http://maryannsbirthdaygiftideas.blogspot.com/

What should I get my boyfriend of over a year for his birthday?




holla!


My boyfriend and I have been dating for what will be almost 15 months when his birthday rolls around. He will be 17. I'm not really sure what to get him. For christmas I gave him a scrapbook of us and his favorite cologne. He loves music, but doesnt have a favorite band. He likes sports (as do most guys). Any ideas?

And please dont say gift cards or anything like that... I want it to be more personal than that. Thanks!



Answer
I have a bunch of birthday gift ideas at my blog:
http://maryannsbirthdaygiftideas.blogspot.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment