Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How do I celebrate my boyfriends 21st birthday?

birthday gift ideas long distance relationships
 on ... Gifts, Long Distance Anniversary Ideas, Long Distance Birthday Gifts
birthday gift ideas long distance relationships image



wishfulthi


My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. He couldn't come see me on his actual boyfriend so hes coming about a week after. I bought him a computer but I want to do something while he's here that's really special. Any ideas?


Answer
ummm get drunk!! lol. jk
idk i think if someone got a computer for me, it would be the greatest gift. i dont really think you need to do more but maybe a nice dinner at somewhere romantic

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, and his birthday is coming up. Any gift ideas?




Seekergirl


I would have to send the gift to him by mail, so it has to be something that I can ship.


Answer
- A small photo album with pics in it that he'll like
- A novelty keychain (Ford, golf, soccer - pick one of his interests and see what keychains are out there)
- Personalized jigsaw puzzle
- a T-Shirt of his favourite car or sporting hero.

The below site may give you more ideas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment