Saturday, January 18, 2014

what do you get a somewhat redneck 22 year old for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas 70 year old
 on Vintage Wedding Invitations | Vintage 1941 Distressed
birthday gift ideas 70 year old image



Debs


I need to get my brother something for his birthday but I can't think of what to get him! He is somewhat of a redneck but not too much.. Any ideas? Thanks!


Answer
if he likes to fish: a new fishing reel (rod optional) there are some very good ones for about $80- $120

if he likes to hunt: a new shotgun if he deer, bird, or varmint hunts. a new rifle or crossbow if he only deer hunts. good/ inexpensive guns and crossbows can range from $120- $250

also any kind of camo clothing would sufice, i.e. camo hat, jacket

cowboy boots would also be a good gift if he wears boots a lot, there are some very good ones for $70- $150 at any boot store

What should i get my 15 year old boyfriend for his birthday?

Q. he wants to be a pilot when he grows up.
he likes to swim
he likes to sing
he is over 6 feet(not sure why that matters)


I don't know what his clothes style really is so buying clothes may be hard. I'm the same age as him and its his first birthday that we have celebrated together.His birthday is this wekkend and i would like to keep the budget less then 70 dollars.


Answer
if he likes sports maybe a jersey (that's what i did)
Also something else that i did which I think is a nice idea is a frame.I painted a wooden frame (from a craft store) and I'll put on those sticker things you can use for scrapbooks on it . Basically just words, inside jokes, or thing we do together.
or the easiest thing would be a gift card to a store he likes maybe?


if this doesn't help i would suggest trying to ask his friends for their imput (I also did this)




Hope this helps, good luck! and it's the thought that counts xoxo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment