Monday, January 20, 2014

Need some awesome birthday gift ideas for my son who is turning 4?

birthday gift ideas by age
 on Do you know any great gifts for an 11 year old girl?
birthday gift ideas by age image



Beachy Kee


Like I said in my previous question I'm considering the Vtech V.Smile V-Motion TV Learning System. But I know there are also other gaming systems out there for his age group too. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm not trying to get him to be one of those kids that play games all the time, but so far he hasn't played any and I think he'd really like something like that. Also open to any other gift ideas for him.


Answer
I got my own almost 3 year old daughter a Nintendo DS and she amazes me how she manages every single bit of it. She loves playing games on it as well. I would personally recommend it.

What are some easy homemade gift ideas?

Q. My friend, age 13, forgot that her sister's 20th birthday was today and doesn't have a present to give her. I need some easy homemade gift ideas for her to make.


Answer
A picture frame:
Cut out words from a magazine, and deco pauge (no idea how to spell it) onto the frame.

This would be easier if we knew what items she had available to help make a gift. A hot glue gun? What?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment