Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What should I ask for for my 15th birthday?

birthday gift ideas college girl
 on Party, Bat Mitzvah, Birthday Party, Bridal Shower, College ...
birthday gift ideas college girl image






I'm about to turn 15 and I don't know what I should ask for. I am a girl. I might get a laptop or get my room redone but my parents want to know some other gift ideas. I might ask them to donate some money to some organization I like but what other things can little things can I ask for?
I like animals, arts and crafts, I recently discovered that I like baking



Answer
Ask for some baking stuff. Pans, recipe books, kitchen gadgets, etc. You can take them off to college later on :)

What should I get a going to be 17 year old girl for her birthday?




A54321


I'm looking for something to get a 17 year old girl. She's kind of a perfectionist and is looking at colleges currently. I have no idea what to get her, and she doesn't know what she wants for her birthday.


Answer
Perhaps a really nice leather bound journal for keeping her thoughts in as she makes the transition to college? There are some really nice journals out there that make really great gifts.

Higher end: http://www.jennibick.com/fiorentina-suede-rose-journal.html

Lower end but still nice: http://www.jennibick.com/toscana-leather-journal.html

Another idea is a bag from Vera Bradley. I am at school right now and these bags are major here. They are great: versatile, useful, durable, and most importantly gorgeous. http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Home.aspx Most any girl would love one of these. I know I would! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment