Monday, January 27, 2014

Birhday gift ideas for a 14 year old girl?

birthday gift ideas 6 year girl
 on Six Thoughtful 21st Birthday Gifts - Gift Ideas For 21st Birthday ...
birthday gift ideas 6 year girl image



Peyton


I asked this already but i didnt good very good answers..

What are some good gift ideas for a 14 year old girl??
I need to know ASAP because my birthdays in about 10 days and i have to tell people what i want.

Thank you in advance!
-Peyton



Answer
Do you have favorite singers/musical groups that you like? If so, how about some CD's? I know Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato are big with the younger kids. Then there's Brittany Spears new CD. I don't know what you like.

What about a gift certificate to your favorite clothing store? Do you have Delia's there? My niece used to love that store when she was your age. Of course, there are tons of other great stores.

A book of movie tickets so you can go with your friends whenever you want to. You can get a book for like 6 mos to a year to your favorite cinema and go whenever you want. I think you have to wait until the movie has been out for a couple of weeks though. That's the only stipulation.

Jewelry - Is there anything that you really want?

I don't know. You should know better then any of us. It's been a long time since I was 14. When I was 14 things were different. Go Go boots were the big thing! lol

I am sure there are a lot of good answers on here. Really think about what it is that you really want. If your parents are able to get it for you, then that's great.

Happy Birthday!!

What should I get my friend for her birthday?




E


Shes turning 13 and I really need a good gift idea. I know she loves music so maybe i should get her something related to music. An iTunes gift card sounds pretty lame and I'm stuck. Can u ppl plz help me have a gift idea? It can't be lame, like a book or clothes. Answer by tmrw!! THX!


Answer
Do not get her a gift card.

I'm assuming you're a guy so I'm answering it as such.

For starters as far as a 13 year old girl is concerned, clothes are not lame. Most 13 year old girls would kill for cool clothes.

If she loves music, have you thought about making her a mix cd? Then buy her a rad necklace or shirt to go with it. Girls love things that people do from the heart so a mix cd will go far. Girls LOVE jewelry from guys even if they won't normally admit it.

If you "like like" her but she doesn't know it, then buy her a gift card for the movies that has enough for 2 people and write a note asking if she wants to go with you.

If you're strictly friends then think about things she said when you were hanging out, anything she mentioned an interest in. 6 months before his birthday, my friend (now boyfriend) was talking about this artist he was really into, so when it came time for his bday I remembered the artist and ordered a limited print for him. He was amazed that a remembered/listened. I can't tell you what that would be in your case, but don't go to a store looking for something she'd like. Think of something you remember her liking and go to a store to find something that connects with that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment