Sunday, January 19, 2014

What can I do for my moms birthday?

birthday gift ideas on pinterest
 on Pin Birthday Decoration Ideas For Kids4 Party on Pinterest
birthday gift ideas on pinterest image



truth


It's on Saturday and I have no clue what to do


Answer
Make her a picture slideshow and bake a cake and throw a party! As far as presents go, www.pinterest.com has a lot of neat gift ideas. :-) Good luck!!
http://pinterest.com/gifts/

Birthday gift idea for my boyfriend?




*UT Lover*


I've been in a long distance relationship for about 2 years, and I saw this birthday gift idea on pinterest. http://choosecraftiness.blogspot.com/2012/01/birthday-balloons.html
I need some suggestions on other things to fill the balloons with besides money lol, something cute?



Answer
fill them with Rose petals, candies, Glitters.........most importantly, fill them with love <3


One more thing..........

You can also try air..........it really works...........lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment