Saturday, January 25, 2014

What should I get my sister for her 18th birthday?

birthday gift voucher ideas
 on Birthday Gift for Husband - Painting from Photo, Pop Art Portrait and ...
birthday gift voucher ideas image
Q. I have no idea what you get her, I am willing to spend up to £40. Her birthday is in November, I was going to get 18 little presents but I would prefer to give her one nicer present. I don't want to get her gift vouchers or money.


Answer
a bracelet a necklace or you could make her a scrapbook of your times together as kids

How much money to put in gift certificate for tattoo?




teneff88


I want to give my boyfriend (of 10 months) a gift certificate for himself to go get a tattoo for his 22nd birthday. He already has several tattoos and talks about starting a sleeve on his arm. How much money should I put in the gift certificate? Or should I just make a homemade gift voucher stating that I will pay for his next tattoo at whatever place he chooses?


Answer
Definately do the homemade idea. Cash talks...and since a good portion of tattoo artists can be flaky its best to have it on hand and not a gift certificate that has already been paid for. Think about it. The artist has already been paid if you have a gift certificate....it would make much more sense to him to book someone when he can still make money. Sounds bad and I am sure all artists are different but its how it works most of the time. In regards to how much $$$ to give as a gift, it totally depends upon the tattoo. As little as $50-75 to cover a shop minimum...or A couple grand for sleeve. Figure $100-150 an hour for a good artist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment