Friday, November 1, 2013

What is a good gift to make for my boyfriend?

birthday gift ideas ehow
 on 19th Birthday Gift Ideas | eHow
birthday gift ideas ehow image



sweetsuppl


My boyfriend's bday is coming up, and I am considering being a little crafty and making him something. I made him a scarf for christmas, and he loved it. And now he keeps hinting that he likes it when he gets something homemade. Any suggestions on something fun? I was considering one of those no sew fleece blankets, but I am not totally sold on it. He's 29, and loves nature and being outside. Any suggestions?


Answer
The fleece blanket is a good idea. I would suggest something just for him, not the two of you. No scrapbooks or pictures or things like that. Those are anniversary presents and that day is his day.

One thing you could do is make a hummingbird feeder. Its great to see those birds fly right by your window. He can sit on his deck and watch them fly by. http://www.ehow.com/how_2085118_make-hummingbird-feeder.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

If you don't have humming birds in your area try a bird house or feeder. It brings nature right into your backyard!
Bird house-http://www.ehow.com/how_2310991_build-bird-house.html
Bird feeder-http://www.ehow.com/how_81_make-simple-bird.html

The fleece blanket makes a great gift for anyone! I love making them! Walmart and Hobby Lobby have great nature printed fleece you could use.

If I have any other ideas I will add them! I hope you find a great present! Happy Birthday (insert name of birthday boy here) :D

Best way to put an image on a hoodie?




Emily


It's a month until my boyfriend's birthday and for part of his gift I really want to make him a custom hoodie.. I don't want to use a site and risk the quality of the hoodie not being what I want it to be or the size being wrong or any other problems, so I'm planning on purchasing a plain black hoodie as a base and doing it myself. The picture I want to use for the front is cartoonish but has several colors, what's the best and least expensive way for me to do this and still get a nice quality end result? Any ideas/links would be appreciated!


Answer
See if there is a place in your town/city. I have a link that might help, my cousin did it and it turned out great.If it doesn't help you may have to have an online website do it and take the risk


http://www.ehow.com/how_5128680_design-hoodies.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment