Sunday, November 24, 2013

What should I get my dad for Christmas?

birthday gift ideas 40th
 on Funny 40th Birthday Gift Ideas Posters | Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas 40th image



Rose


I have no idea what to get my dad for Christmas and he will not tell me! Here is a little bit about him:
He is turning 40 next week
His favorite animal is an eagle
His favorite football team is the Detroit Lions

Oh and could you suggest a birthday gift too, since that is coming up soon to? Thanks in advance!



Answer
im in the same dilema as you are and my dad is turned 40 like a month ago and we live in michigan and love lions. Heres what i was going to do, either i get him a nice smelling cologne or i get him a button down long sleeve collard shirt... or clothes for work. =D Merry Christmas !


also for his birthday get him like a ticket for the lions game and take the whole family with you. =D

Any ideas of unique 40th birthday gift for him?




Lyns


My partner is coming up for 40 this year. He enjoys watching football ( Glasgow Celtic) he likes playing golf but not a member any where. I want something different but not overly expensive as we're expecting a baby and il be on maternity leave.


Answer
a funny gag gift you fill a vase with small candy like jelly beans or a mug with Styrofoam then stick 40 lolly pops in with a little tag that says " 40 SUCKS" IT'S CUTE & FUNNY.
http://puertabella.blogspot.com/2010/04/40-sucks.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment