Monday, November 25, 2013

What are some good birthday gift ideas for my girlfriend?

birthday gift ideas girlfriend
 on Jenine Balderas: Girlfriend gift ideas
birthday gift ideas girlfriend image



Joe


We have been together for a little over a year now and I want to get her something she will really like and get a lot of use out of. My price range is from $0 to $200. I was also thinking of taking her somewhere but I don't want it to be somewhere we can go anytime. Basically I want this gift to be as special to her as she is to me. Thanks for your help!


Answer
A waffle iron - the flip kind - along with some belgian waffle mix, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream.

Great birthday gift ideas for my girlfriend of 16 months who is on exchange in Finland?




Jonathan T


The love of my life is on a one year exchange to Finland. Though there is a struggle in the distance, I want a gift to show that Im not giving up and I don't plan on it. It has to be special.


Answer
Skype with her and send her a gift for her to open while you watch her on the chat. It'll be like you're almost there. Hand-make her something, like a bracelet or something...Buy her a few non-perishables, maybe something sexy (if she's into that). Write her a really, heart-felt card.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment