Saturday, November 9, 2013

What do i get my girlfriend for her birthday?

birthday gift ideas girlfriend
 on ... birthday gift ideas birthday gift ideas for girlfriend birthday gift
birthday gift ideas girlfriend image



Chris Reid


We have been dating for about a month but only recently did i ask her to be my girlfriend and her birthday is in a few days what are some thoughtful gift ideas for a new girlfriend?


Answer
My bf bought me a fair ivy surprise package subscription and i loooooved it--I really like surprises and mail. I got a new package every month that was full of cute, awesome things.

Trust me, she'll love it and think of how sweet you are every time she gets a new one.

what would a 19 yr old man want as a gift?




sweetiepie


I am sort-of dating a guy, he's turning 19, any birthday gift ideas??

if you were a guy, what would you want to get from your girlfriend?



Answer
Lol I'm about to turn 19 soon as well.
I don't have a gf but if I did.....
As a gift.
I would want to have a Romantic day full of Love. Hold hands, Kiss every hour lol. Go to a nice Restraunt for lunch. For dinner have some Home cooked food. Maybe like Roast beef, Mashed potato's, green beans. Or whatever she can think of.
Watch some movies like "Ghost" "Notebook" Somewhere in Time" "Moulin Rouge" etc..
And also have a bag of beef jerkey! lol and whatever more I can think of doing during my birthday




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment