Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Special Birthday Dinner for my Mom, any suggestions?

quick birthday gift ideas for mom
 on Do you need other unique gift ideas for her? 1. Jewelry Gifts For Mom
quick birthday gift ideas for mom image



cjp306


My Mom's birthday is next week and I am going to fix her dinner as a gift to her (she won't let anyone buy anything for her). Any suggestions on what to make? She won't give me any ideas, so it's up to me.

It needs to be something faily quick/easy as I have to work that day. Maybe something that can cook all day (unattentded) and ready to go when I get off work?



Answer
If you have all that time to prepare her "special birthday dinner", then use it wisely..The evening before, throw together a pan of lasagna(can find an easy recipe on www.cooks.com).On your way home from work the day of her birthday, stop at the grocer's and pick up a loaf of crusty bread and a bottle of wine.Then toss a salad together while lasagna is cooking.Yummy..sounds good..what time is dinner served??(Don't forget to get her a birthday cake)

What should I do for my mom on her birthday?




ktgrl


my mom's birthday is in five days and unfortunately i am away at college and will not be there on her birthday. i wanted to do something special for her as a gift or suprise but i'm not sure what to do. any ideas that are not too expensive and are quick?


Answer
A picture frame with a picture of you in college, would be cool and is memorable and she'll remember it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment