Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What should I get my friend for her birthday?

quirky birthday gift ideas
 on 16 quirky gift ideas. Next; Previous. Unique gift ideas
quirky birthday gift ideas image



May


My friends birthday is tomorrow and I have no idea on what to get her!

She isn't very girly and she's pretty go-with-the-flow and she isn't exactly sporty either!
I was thinking about getting her a bag with a few little items inside or something! Please help!



Answer
a bag sounds like a good idea, depending on her age the gift could vary. How about something quirky like stationary, a phone case or a pair of shoes, you know? Or a photo frame, album, or cool looking earings (not necessarily girly).

Birthday gift for my best friend turning 13?




poto101


She's one of my best friends and she's having a birthday party tomorrow.
I am going to need a pretty fast answer so I can go shopping before her party tomorrow night.
She loves cats, art, and is super funny. She loves to laugh, and is a great friend.

What should I get her?

Thanks!



Answer
art supplies -- if you know that she likes drawing or painting or pastels, you can pick up an assortment of materials at your local art/craft store.

books -- go to the book store and pick out either one of your favorites or something that you think that she'll enjoy. Often you can find quirky yet interesting books in the "bargain books" section, books on cats or cat-themed poetry. You might also find a bookmark decorated with cats or a journal with a cat-designed cover. There's a book called "113 Things to Do Before Turning Thirteen" by Brittany MacLeod. It's full of tips and ideas and thoughts for new teenagers.

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment