Friday, November 8, 2013

Best way to explain Christmas to a 3 year old?

birthday gift ideas 3 year old
 on Birthday Gift Ideas for 3 Year Old Girls - Outside The Box
birthday gift ideas 3 year old image



tonetones0


What is the best way to explain the true meaning of Christmas/Jesus to a 3 year old. I know to keep it simple, but I'm not sure how to word it! Any ideas? Nothing silly please!


Answer
I don't think they are going to understand too much. My daughter is 2 1/2 and only thinks of Santa. With my 6 year old we try to just tell him that Christmas is the day Jesus was born to take away all our sins (the bad things that we do) and we give gifts to each other to honor Jesus like the 3 wise men did when they brought gifts to Jesus. I know some people that make a birthday cake on Christmas day and sing happy birthday to Jesus to celebrate.

Gift ideas for someone who travels a lot?




smiles6428


I'm looking for some good birthday gift ideas for my boyfriend of 3 years. He travels internationally for his job quite often. Sometimes is gone for a few days, sometimes more than a month. Any ideas for a good gift?


Answer
This may sound totally childish, but I think that a Nintendo DS would give him many, MANY hours of entertainment. If he's even remotely interested in video games, he will treasure this. This is all I can think of actually. And remember: you're *never* too old to play video games! LOL




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment