Monday, November 18, 2013

Is this a okay gift to my Dad for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas dad baby
 on Birthday Gift Ideas For Dad Mom
birthday gift ideas dad baby image



coolstufff


My dads birthday is coming up and I wanted to paint a picture of him holding me when i was a baby. Me and my dad are really close and hes like my best friend. Im a really good painter too. lol. But then I think it might be weird, like i should paint something different or buy him something instead. Maybe weird might be the wrong word, but i feel like it wouldnt be the best option for a birthday gift from daughter to father.


Answer
I think its a brilliant idea it shows your love and compasion towards your dad

Special gift ideas for husband who has same birthday as our baby son?




emmablue32


My husband shares his birthday with our son who is turning one. I am looking for a special gift for him in some way signifying this bond. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank u :)


Answer
I did this for my husband for Father's Day----I got him a regular gift (a baseball cap he wanted) and then I made him an AWESOME card! I just folded a piece of construction paper in half (if I would have known I was going to do so much I would have used some good heavy duty paper!)...You can put Happy Birthday Daddy on the front and put your sons hand prints with finger paints.....int he middle I ordered a collage photo from Walgreen's and I taped it in there...it had a few special memories my husband and son shared (you can do him holding him int he hospital and sleeping on the couch or whatever you want....I glued that to one side and on the other side I typed out this poem

In all things I try to do,
I want do do them just like you.
I'm watching every move you make,
And trying to take each step you take.

ALthough right now I'm sort of small
When I'm with you I feel ten feet tall.
Like you, I want to be brave and smart,
Cause I love you, Daddy with all my heart.

When I am older, I'll be so glad
If I grow up to be...
Just like dad!!!

I went to the craft store and really make it cool with all kinda little design things on there. It was pretty special! :) I mean obviously you don't have to do exactly this...but I think there is nothing more special than a homemade gift from your son :) (and mom) Good luck!


Edit---I do realize that this doesn't mention them sharing a birthday, but I love that poem and homemade gifts and I thought it was special !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment