Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What to get my sister for her 18th birthday?

birthday gift ideas college student
 on College Student Movie Night with DVD - FindGift.com
birthday gift ideas college student image



Adrianne


My little sister is turning 18 next month, and I need a good idea for a gift. It can't be too expensive, as I am a college student. However, I want it to be nice and somewhat sentimental. She plays the piano, and loves everything piano music. Maybe I could make her a cute binder to organize all of her sheet music in? I don't know. Any ideas would be helpful. Is there something piano-esque that I could have her name embroidered on?


Answer
That sounds great!
I love piano as well, and if I were her, I'd very much appreciate that gift.

A gift idea for a buddy for his 21st birthday?




david360


Hey there. I have a friend thats turning 21 and I have no idea what to get him. He's a college student studying criminology/political science. His other friend already gave him a book about CIA. I want to get him something maybe regarding his major but I'm not sure what. Any idea would be appreciated. The budget it's not big but I want him to remember it. Thanks!


Answer
It is not related to his major but it might help him with his studies! Lol. I'm sure he would remember this gift until he is old.

http://www.homewetbar.com/excel-in-college-hidden-flask-p-1335.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment