Sunday, November 24, 2013

Help Me With My Maths Homework Please! (Need To Hand In Tomorrow!)?

birthday gift ideas 95 year old
 on 15 Year Old Party Hats and 15 Year Old Party Trucker Hat Designs
birthday gift ideas 95 year old image



rainbow007


There's this question on my Maths Homework which is kinda tricky, I understand what to do but I don't know what to write, all I need you to do is maybe write an answer, but I don't want to cheat, I just want to understand it. So maybe you could write an answer and explain? I'm going to write exactly what it says:

Write a 'real life' number story for each of these calculations.

a) 25.95 x 15 = 389.25

b) 19.23 - 2.89 = 16.34

One more thing, I have to hand it in tomorrow, so please answer ASAP! (By the way, I'm 11, so please write the explanation in words that I can understand. I'm not dumb, but I want to understand, so don't use all big scientific words that an 11-year-old has no idea what it is.) Thanks.



Answer
The students in Mrs. Smith's math class aren't doing so well. 15 students scored 25.95 points (out of 100) on last Friday's test. What was the combined total points of all 15 students?

For his birthday, Micheal's little sister Sarah bought him an iTunes gift card in the amount of $19.23. That night he spent $2.89 on music downloads. How much is left on his gift card?

=)

how can a 13 year old earn $300?




~*Tear*~


i am trying to raise up for a really nice camera so i can take professional pictures... i really love photography, and my friend told me about her camera, and ifell in love with it! the only problem is, it is $300... now, please don't say "just buy a cheap camera and get over it", or "you don't need a $300 camera!" becasue those answers don't really help... i am already set on getting the camera...
now, i can't do much because my mother is always paranoid about me getting kidnapped or something like that, so i can't go and mow lawns, babysit, etc. and i am also too young for a real job... i tried online surveys, but they don't work!!! so please don't say that... i also tried getting paid via associated content because i love writing, too... but i have to be 18 to be able to get paid -_-
i am stuck! i can't seem to find a way to do it! do any of you have any ideas?
thanks ^^ and here is the camera that i want (it is actually $279.95 but i am thinking of shipping too) http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-PowerShot-S5-IS-8MP-Digital-Camera-S5IS-Kit-USA_W0QQitemZ350185337732QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDigital_Cameras?hash=item350185337732&_trksid=p4295.c0.m299&_trkparms=240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

~*Tear*~
okay, thanks for the great replies! just clearing a bit up that i forgot to mention...
1) i don't have any younger siblings, i am the youngest
2) i don't get allowance becasue my parents are so far behind on bills
3) the best normal income i get is rounding up myspace surveys for my brother's friend who lives here... he pays me a buck each survey i give him, but that is only when he wants some... i got about $5 from him recently, so, yeah... i don't think i can scrounge up 300 surveys and expect him to pay me...
4) my birthday already passed and my mom said she was giving me $50 but she can't anymore because of mortgage.
5) i am not allowed off my block without my brother or my dad -_-
thanks ^^

~*Tear*~



Answer
Have you actually talked to your mom about trying to earn the money for the camera, or are you just assuming that she will say no?

If she definitely said no, does this apply to people that your family knows, ie friends of the family, close neighbours, other family members?

See if someone your mom trusts has any odd jobs for you. Or maybe she has some chores around the house that normally she would hire someone else to do. Now would also be good time to discuss an allowance with her, which you could save in order to get money for the camera.

How about cleaning up your room (and maybe other parts of the house if your mother is okay with it) and sorting out all the things you have outgrown or your family no longer uses/needs. You can have a garage sale to sell the stuff.

You may also be able to take some of the more valuable items to secondhand stores that buy used merchandise. Check online or your local yellow pages for options.

Do you have a birthday coming up? Maybe make it known to your family that this camera is what you want. If the camera is more expensive a gift than you are used to getting, ask for gift certificates to a specific store that you know sells the camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment