Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gift ideas for my friends(:?

birthday gift ideas edinburgh
 on Wedding Ideas Edinburgh on Wedding In Edinburgh Scotland Weddings
birthday gift ideas edinburgh image



Jess


Birthday gift ideas for three 15 year old girls? Not to expensive, easily accessible to someone who lives near Edinburgh, I'd say my budget for each would be just over £5, maybe 7ish each?

And Christmas present ideas for five 15 year old girls? Maybe a lower budget of about £5 each, again easy to get in or around Edinburgh?

I have a few shops ideas, like lush, i love candy and such..any other suggestions?(:

Thankyou for your help!
(:



Answer
$5 gift cards for their fav stores is cool
nail polish
bracelets
necklaces
teddy bears
stuff animal(their fav)
candy
card
board game( if they like board games )
flowers

Urgent! What should I get for my parents?




Rhi


My parents are divorced and their birthdays are one day after the other (April 13 and 14).
I was away for the past week so I've left everything really late!
I have no idea what to get them now.
My dad's turning 43 and my mom 48, if that helps.
I've gotten my dad cuff links&books and my mom earrings&bags for as long as I remember, so I want to get them something else this time... I'm really busy over the weekend so I can't make anything either, it'll just be sloppy.
What should I do?
Also, I'm 14 and an only child. And I don't have access to credit cards. Sooo.
Also, I'm 14 and an only child. And I don't have access to credit cards. And I live in Shanghai, where there's one Best Buy with not many things and no hallmark stores.
Soo.



Answer
Well, my dad gets his annual mug, this year it was the Simpson's (He loves Homer). Last year, I went to Edinburgh dungeons so that was his mug. But shopping for your dad is not too hard. Buy him things to remember you when he uses them: mugs, aftershave, DVDs (my dad loves House, the West Wing etc).

Mum's are easy too, bags, clothes, jewelery, perfume, make up, goft cards, shoes. Or if you wanna buy her something really special, buy two tickets for a day in the spa, she can either take a mate, or take you. Or rock-climbing, or something memorable. Last year I just bought a picture frame and decorated it, and put her fav picture inside that she keeps on her dressing table. You can cut out people or places or things from other pics or magazine, or get out the glitter and glue and have an arts and crafts session, get a friend to help you and you can use the internet or magazines if you run out of inspiration. If you don't have the time though, there are loads of beautiful frames you could buy and put a pic in. Or for their birthday, take you and your sibs with each parent and get a professional photo done, then put it in the frame. Just something with sentimental value. And it won't seem soppy, it will just look like you made an effort and you care (and not left it until the last minute) :-P

Oh, I just had an idea! (got a bit excited there :-P ) Why don't you check out http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/index.aspx
That's where I buy lots of presents for my mum. They have lots of gift ideas (most of which are not to expensive) or you can mix and match yourself and buy one of their gift bags. It is all about taking care of yourself and keeping you as healthy and young-looking as you can.

Or you take your mum out for dinner on her b-day and your dad out for dinner on his, if you have any brothers or sisters then take them as well to both of them.

Hope this helps
xxx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment