Saturday, November 2, 2013

Birthday gift ideas for my 15 year old girlfriend?

handmade birthday gift ideas
 on Handmade DIY Gift Ideas
handmade birthday gift ideas image



Chris


So it's almost her birthday and I wanna get her something shell really love. She's into colorful things, cupcakes, Disney, unicorns basically all little kid stuff. Haha she doesn't wear jewelry. So any ideas?


Answer
Make the gift yourself!

It's easy to make your own cupcake. Just find the recipe in the web. Or, I think journal is a great idea! Make your own. Use scrapbook paper for the cover and some paper, bind it with ribbon, fill it with stickers and pictures, oh and printout of the little kid stuff. Another good thing is bookmark. You can make your own by using card stock, ribbon, and pictures. It's all your own, but make sure it's handmade and of course, cute.

Make the gift yourself can get her more love the stuff. It works on me.
Good luck!

My boyfriend is overseas, what are some good birthday gift ideas?




Amanda


I also want to get him something for Valentine's day. The gift I originally thought to give him might be a little useless over there, so I want to make a list of different ideas. Any help would be appreciated.


Answer
Food is a good idea.
A mix CD
Pictures
Make him a video.
Something that will make him think of you
Something that reminds him that you still love him and are waiting for him
A card--handmade.
A love note!
Write him a poem!
Be creative.
Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment