Thursday, November 28, 2013

Need ideas for getting a gift for a 21 year old female college student?

birthday gift ideas college student
 on Grad Night Gifts - Shirts, Posters, Art, & more Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas college student image



House825


Here are the details. I am buying a birthday gift for this student, whom I don't know. She has no home of her own; she lives in a a home for children/young people because for various reasons they don't have a suitable home environment, and are now living in the group home run by a church denomination..

There are certain guidelines that I have to follow. The gift or gifts cannot cost more than $12. I don't know any clothing sizes so I can't buy anything like a shirt. I do not know what her hobbies or interests are. I would personally like to spend more than $12, but cannot because they want the gifts to be "even" - they don't want a child next month getting $50 in gifts while this child only gets $12.

I am probably leaving something out, so please feel free to ask questions. Thanks for specific ideas.



Answer
Our church did something like this for teens at Christmas time. We had guidelines too.

Try a dollar store. Put together a gift basket. Get things like a notebook (journal), pens, pencils, maybe some candy, a card & hair brush or small mirror.

What birthday gift to ask for 20th birthday, male?




Gennadiy P


I am guy, college student. My 20th birthday is June 28 and I started to think what gift to ask for.
Normally I receive money, but this time I want real gift :-)
I want something cool from electronics, like tablet or laptop or something cool.
No iPad, iPod, iSuck wanted. Have Evo 4G and listen to music on it.
Want some cool gift. When people give me money I store them all in bank and almost never spend.

Thanks for great ideas!



Answer
Get the Macbook Pro. I have it. It's amazing. And since your a college student it's perfect. If you're not a mac fan than I suggest you get a Toshiba Portege R835-P56X one of the best laptops according to CNET and my professor. And if you like video games,get a PS3 or 3DS. Oh yeah how about a car? Or a Moped. I have a Vespa GTS 300 Super.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment