Saturday, November 23, 2013

What would be the coolest watch for Christmas?

birthday gift ideas kids age
 on Need a few birthday tips and ideas for the next birthday party in your ...
birthday gift ideas kids age image



deb.peg1


I'm thinking about giving a watch to my nephew for Christmas. He is 12 years old and in middle school. I'm looking to spend $50 or less, but want it to be something kids his age think is really cool. We don't get to visit much with him because of the distance between us. I'd like to send him an actual gift, as opposed to a gift card. His birthday is in January and I usually send him a card with some $$ at that time.
Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.



Answer
im a similar age to your nephew but know that in my school loads of boys have been going around showing off there new G-Shock watches there quite big although you can get smaller ones but the only thing is i dont know whether you can get one for $50 or less.

hope i helped :)

What games do you play at a 1st birthday party?







I am having my baby girls 1st birthday party in November at our church's gym and its going to be a pink princess party and I am going to invite kids of all ages and I was wondering what games do you get for the older kids or what can I do for them I know they will be bored just watching a one year old open gifts any ideas would be great thanks


Answer
Congratulations and Happy Birthday, well i am 14 and sadly i must admit kids are addicted to Video games now a days, an alternative though would be foot ball or basket ball, but sports over all are a good idea, since you are in a gym. And some good board games are clue or risk, and even Battleship, stick to more sophisticated games like that!

But seriously, Congrats and good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment