Thursday, November 21, 2013

What do you get a 30-year-old, fun, single man for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas 30 year old man
 on birthday gift ideas 6 year old on 32 Gifts > 32 Sweatshirts & Hoodies ...
birthday gift ideas 30 year old man image



nattym04


He's fun, classy, loves to dance, wears his favorite cologne, and is single.

He's my uncle but this gift is supposed to be from my family. Any Russian gift ideas are even better!

Thanks! :)



Answer
if he loves cologne some men can never have to many. i reccomend laccoste cologn it smells really great.

if he loves to dance and is a fun person you can get him a gift as a joke and buy him a funny salsa outfit or something cute like that.

if hes your uncle im sure he will like anything you buy him, usually its good to go with your first choice because there was obviously a reason you thought of it...try not to over think it.

What are some good birthday gift for a mid 30's man?




.


I'll give him a box of havana cigar, a tie and cufflinks......

Any idea? :)



Answer
I received a leather lamb skin portfolio from my now ex many years ago, she bought it at an upscale leather shop in the mall.....I was kinda upset at what she paid for it, but she said it would last forever and I would think of her whenever I used it........she was correct on both instances, I forget exactly what year I received it ,but its over 10 years old(12-13 I think, maybe older) and still looks brand new,even though I take it everywhere I go....and I still think of her every time I hold it........it is the most practical and meaningful gift I've ever gotten.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment