Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Where can I find the best Lord of the Rings blue ray dvd and what comes with it?

birthday gift ideas amazon
 on ... Gift Idea for Him Birthday Gift Idea Get Well Basket: Amazon.com
birthday gift ideas amazon image



Rio


I am planning to give this as a special birthday gift for my wife. She loves the movies and we are about to buy a blue ray dvd player. By the way, I need the trilogy to have Spanish audio track. I have seen some in walmart, but again, it is confusing to know witch one has the extended version. Any ideas?


Answer
You should check Amazon.com or Bestbuy.com, both sites will also list out what will come in the package.

But you should also check out Wal mart, target, and other places, as they sometimes have special versions exclusive to the store.

Where can I get BeatBox headphones and how much are they?




sexy & swe


I want to buy my friend a really nice Christmas/Birthday gift and she wants them. However, if you have any good ideas as to what I can get her I will consider any thing. If you know what to get a girl that hardly takes an interest in crafts, sports, rather mostly electronics get her attention for a reasonable price, please let me know. Thank you!


Answer
You can get Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones at aStore Amazon.com
http://astore.amazon.com/online-computer-store-20/detail/B001DD55OE

Price:
used available from $235.00




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment