Thursday, November 28, 2013

What are some good christmas gift ideas ?

birthday gift ideas 5 year old
 on birthday gift ideas 5 year old on 21 Gifts > 21 Flat Cards > 21 Year ...
birthday gift ideas 5 year old image



nann13700


I'm 12 and i need christmas gift ideas for me , and then stuff to buy for my 8 & 9 year old brothers .


Answer
Maybe you or your brothers would like Clockys. I know Ive said Clockys so much that it sounds like im advertising them but I just am REALLYYYY excited to get mine for my birthday on Dec. 5 (ONLY 28 DAYS!!!) Maybe youd like an ipod or an itunes giftcard

What to ask for, for Christmas and my birthday? 15 year old girl?




Carrie Bet


So I'm a fifteen year old girl with Christmas coming up & a birthday on New Years' a week later. I already have an iPhone and laptop, and I have a Nook so I don't need or want paperback books. I'm into musicals, music, basketball, and dancing, and movies, So far all I've come up with:
Season 5 of how I met your mother
Tanning lotion
Haha yeah that's it. I'd appreciate as many ideas as you could give me, because I have my parents friends siblings and a bunch of relatives all buying several Christmas and birthday gifts for me this season. Thanks!



Answer
-tickets to see a musical at a local theater
-clothes for dancing/basketball
-makeup sets from sephora, ulta, urban decay, too faced, etc
-gift card for nook
-cases for nook, iphone, laptop
-a new pair of boots
-itunes gift card or a mixed cd of songs you like
-an ihome or some sort of stereo for your room
-perfume
-spa products
-a new coat
-pajamas
-fuzzy socks
-a blanket
-candles for your room (real ones or fake ones)
-2014 calendar
-nice piece of jewelry
-a new handbag
-scarf
-picture frames, photo album
-new sneakers
-gift cards to your favorite stores or clothes if you want to pick them out for your family to get

hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment