Sunday, November 24, 2013

What is a good birthday gift for a 21 year old female?

birthday gift ideas 21
 on 21 Gifts > 21 Greeting Cards > 21 Year Old birthday gift ideas ...
birthday gift ideas 21 image



<3


So I need to get a birthday gift for my best friend who is turning 21 soon and I am completely lost on ideas. :( I want to get her something fun and memorable. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! (:


Answer
You should get friendship bracelets for both of you! I just got a pair of beautifully well made bracelets today from a leather bracelet shop. They have really cute couple bracelets and my friend loved hers. And it's significant because you can wear the bracelets day to day and the leather looks awesome on guys and girls.

What's a good gift idea for my brother who wants to be a federal agent?




newsgal


I'm trying to think of a really great gift idea for my brother for his 21st birthday. He's really into his studies (criminal justice major, arabic minor), and already has had several jobs in his field. He wants to someday be some kind of federal agent (FBI, Homeland, Secret Service, etc.). Any good ideas from people who know a lot more about this than me?

Thanks for your help!



Answer
Visit Police Link for great reviews of Law Enforcement and Police related products. All the reviews are by actual law enforcement officers and their families, and there are a lot of different products and reviews to read.

Right now the altima black exposed boots, the three slot holster, and the Maxpedition Fat Boy ultra-pack are popular products among members.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment