Friday, November 29, 2013

My sister is turning 11 and idk what to get her for her birthday! What are some good gift ideas?

handmade birthday gift ideas
 on ... gifts, so I came up with this idea for homemade Christmas slippers
handmade birthday gift ideas image



R


No gift cards I've always done that.


Answer
http://www.etsy.com/listing/50094413/handmade-bird-mobile

What are creative and handmade birthday presents for dads only?




Srmrebecca


My dads birthday is coming up and I've never ever gotten a gift for him. This year I can. I want to hand make him a birthday present this year so its more special than buying one that you didn't do anything BUT spend money on it. What ideas do you have that are hand made. (P.S. I can't knit, crouche, buy anything and thats all!)


Answer
Do you know what your Dad's Favorite Sports Team is?
Or perhaps he loves playing golf, tennis, etc.

Head over to the Fabric Store, find his sports themed fleece material.
Purchase 1 1/2 yards of material. Then follow the easy no sew fleece blanket instructions with fun fringe ends. NO SEWING REQUIRED.
You may want to opt for a winter scarf instead by doing the same.
See instructions at: www.mystuffbags.org/blanket.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment