Friday, November 29, 2013

What is a good gift for a 4 year old girl?

birthday gift ideas 4 year girl
 on ... Year Old Birthday Gifts, Posters, Cards, and other Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas 4 year girl image



Sarah York


I am going to a friend's daughter's birthday party. The child is a girl and she is turning 4. I don't have children and have no idea what a 4 year old would like.

Can you give me suggestions for a good birthday gift for a 4 year old girl. I want the gift to be one that her parents will be glad I gave her in addition to one that she will like.

Thanks!



Answer
Coloring stuff (washable markers)
books
baby doll or Barbie
blocks (they have girl pink ones)
water toys (squirt guns)
bubble stuff (they have cute bubble machines that r a ton of fun)

Hope that helps! My daughter is 4 and these r things she asked 4 4 her b'day!

Birthday Gift Ideas for a 4 year old girl?




j.c lavend


My friend and I whom we knew since elementary school, currently live in different states. We communicate often via email and her daughter's birthday is coming up soon, she will be 4 years old on Sept. 27. What kind of gift ideas for a 4 year old girl that would be useful and doesn't cost alot in shipping? I want to give something besides dolls. I plan on mailing the gift with homemade jam :-)


Answer
I would just give her a gift card to Toys R Us. She will most likely be getting gifts from relatives and friends (especially if her parents have a party for her) and you have no idea what she'll get. Maybe she won't get the one thing she really hoped she would or maybe she'll get duplicates of something. I would get her a gift card and a nice card. If you want to get her something small to open to go along with it, that would be nice too.

I know people frown on giving gift cards, but I don't know a single person who doesn't like getting them!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment