Friday, November 15, 2013

I want have a photo shoot done of me and my sister?

birthday gift ideas perth
 on Gift Box with McGuigan Bin 2000 Barossa Shiraz - Birthday Gift Ideas ...
birthday gift ideas perth image



Hodgie


We're best friends, and we turn 15 next year. Each of us knows the other inside-out but we still run out of things to get each other for our birthday! I was thinking that if we had a photo shoot done and put I an album together it would be really nice. What do you guys think? Does anyone know how much it would cost (in Australian $) ?


Answer
Hi Hodgie,

A gift like that would be a great present for each other, and something you can keep for a life time.

Studsio sittings like this can range in price and the end figure depends on teh album and how many pages but to give you an idea of the cost, at my studio you would be looking at about $700-$800 ish Australian for the shoot and an eight page album all up.

That’s photos, photoshop and the album.

You could add in hair and make up for an additional $150 each.

You could do a shoot in the studio or on location like a beach or a park.

What part of Australia are you in?

My studio is based in Perth our web site is: http://www.archerimagery.com.au .

What should I buy for my mum for Mother's Day?




Jessie


I only have $100 budget seeing as my mum and I are saving to go to Perth in November for my 18th birthday and I dont know what to buy her. She isn't really much for jewellery so I'm not gunna buy her any and she has heaps of bathroom stuff like candles bath salts ect. and heaps of teddy bears. What should I buy her?? Any ideas?? Nothing sexual please cause that's just eww.


Answer
Gift certificate to a Spa or a Nail Salon.
Take her out to dinner.

My favorite gift ever from my children was a framed portrait of my daughter and my son. I still cherish that portrait. One year they gave me a Mother's ring with the birthstones of each of them, and mine in the middle. That may be out of your budget for this year, but could be an idea for another year. You could do a necklace, a bracelet, or a ring.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment