Monday, November 18, 2013

What can I make as a gift for a girl best friend on her birthday?

handmade birthday gift ideas
 on Homemade Birthday Gift Ideas | Diary Gift Ideas
handmade birthday gift ideas image



1Stuff


So my girl best friends birthday is coming up and i wanna make something for her. Not just go buy something because it'll mean a lot more if i made it. No cooking because i can't cook -.- maybe something original u guys can think up. I really suck at thinking up gift ideas D:


Answer
Every girl is different, but I sure hope this helps (: If I were in the birthday girl's position and I knew my friend would make something for me, I would appreciate things along the lines of jewelry, maybe a cute little handmade picture frame with our picture inside. I sort of have a thing for vials, so maybe buy a vial or jar, and fill it with things that remind you of her (: Maybe just random scraps of pretty colours like pink glitter and plastic diamonds? Handmade flowers are always cute too O: Those are a bit crafty, but I guess jewelry or making a stuffed animal is usually the way to go o.o ... If she wears any sort of trinkets normally D: I hope this helps~! Good luck :D

Birthday gift ideas for my 15 year old girlfriend?




Chris


So it's almost her birthday and I wanna get her something shell really love. She's into colorful things, cupcakes, Disney, unicorns basically all little kid stuff. Haha she doesn't wear jewelry. So any ideas?


Answer
Make the gift yourself!

It's easy to make your own cupcake. Just find the recipe in the web. Or, I think journal is a great idea! Make your own. Use scrapbook paper for the cover and some paper, bind it with ribbon, fill it with stickers and pictures, oh and printout of the little kid stuff. Another good thing is bookmark. You can make your own by using card stock, ribbon, and pictures. It's all your own, but make sure it's handmade and of course, cute.

Make the gift yourself can get her more love the stuff. It works on me.
Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment