Friday, May 16, 2014

What are some gift ideas for an 8 year old boy?




Zoe


My brother just turned 8 a week ago, and I'm totally stumped on what to get him for Christmas. All he wants is pokemon cards and mini sticks, but he has a load of both and I already bought him pokemon cards for his birthday.

He spends a lot of time on the computer, wii, or watching TV. I know he would like getting a computer game, movie or wii game, but I don't really want to get that because when I was his age TV was a treat, and I want him to have fun with his imagination before he grows out of it.

Any ideas? He especially likes pokemon, and hockey. He already went through his hot wheels, spider man, and transformers stages, so those aren't really options...

Thank you!



Answer
I think he would like a Nerf gun they are realllly good fun my 7 year old has a few different ones and me and my hubby join in the fun with him its good :o)
Also the prices range from under £10 right up to nearly £100 so you can get one to suit your price range good luck and Merry Christmas :o)

Birthday gift ideas for 2 year old and 8 year old?




Vasara


My daughter will be 2 and my son will be 8 (golden birthday) next week. We dont have any idea what to get them as they seem to have everything already!

Daughter has: Little tykes car, wagon, sand box, tricycle, pic nic table, slide for outside toys. Dolls, baby beds and strollers, educational toys, magna doodle, rocking horse, shopping cart, cash register, tons of books, "little people" house, farm, bus, car.

Son has: bike, skate board, pogo stick, roller blades, super soakers, trampoline, PSP, PS3, Star Wars ships and action figures, legos, Playmobile, tons of books.

You get the idea. As their mother, I will admit, they are spoiled when it comes to toys, they do not go without.

But we have to get them something for their birthdays. We like to get outside toys for them because they have birthdays in May and have the whole summer to play outside with them.

Any ideas? Price limit is about 250$ for each of them.



Answer
maybe you can combine their 250 and buy them a really sturdy swing set with playhouse. or maybe a basketball set for your boy & a lifesize doll for your girl.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment