Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Birthday gift for my BF?




Anita <3


My bf lives in Dubai and im in the USA :( I wanna send him a birthday gift but im having a hard time deciding what to get. He is a cricket fan so I was thinking a cricket jersey with his name on the back. But i feel like thats kinda lame..what do you think? Any ideas? thank uuuuuu <3


Answer
write him a card, the cricket jersey would sound good to him

answer my question?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110428082440AACyI1c

Creative ways to give a pressie to my boyfriend? Need ideas please?




Katie


I've bought my boyfriend a trip to Dubai for his birthday and I'm a little stuck on a creative idea on how to present it to him rather than just handing over a ticket in an envelope.... What's your ideas? Any feedback is much appreciated
Thank you



Answer
Put it in a picture frame and gift wrap it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment