Tuesday, May 27, 2014

birthday gift ideas for my pregnant friend!?







she'll be having her baby boy any time between now and the middle of August, her birthday is in 10 days.
what can i get her? i was thinking of a baby photo album, but then what can i get her when she has her baby!?

when you where pregnant what would you have liked for a gift? a nice relaxing bath set? chocolate?

she has everything she needs for the baby and everything else she may need for anything!

any ideas would be amazing thanx!



Answer
I'm 8mths with my second baby, and I can tell ya that any form of treat/snack is definitely a good start! lol.. but seriously..

an outfit she'd adore and be able to wear after the baby is born
bath gift sets are wonderful, I just got one myself and it makes being pregnant and uncomfortable far more relaxing.
anything ultimately feminine would do the trick

Sweet gift ideas for my husbands birthday that are free?




ProudWifeA


My husbands birthday is on the 11th and I already maxed out my credit card for Christmas. I dont want him to end up paying for his own gift (he is the primary money maker) and he knows I dont have much money of my own. He told me not to worry about it but I would like to do something sweet for him. I have a couple small ideas but Im wondering what you all think. Hes a real mans man. Hes not sensitive enough to enjoy a poem or anything, although I may result to that. Any ideas at all? BTW, I am 4 months pregnant, if that helps with sweet ideas. :) Thanks!


Answer
If hes a mans man then perfect idea for a gift to make him feel special on his bday :
Steak and potato dinner (with your kind of flair still use candles and a few flowers from your garden(fake ones help to)and maybe even put up a homemade happy birthday banner)
Favorite cake all for him
Make the evening all about him - look up if there are any of his favorite teams playing whatever sports he likes or favorite TV shows and sit and watch with him.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment