Monday, May 5, 2014

Gift ideas for my husband?




Amy P


My husband is really hard to buy gifts for. He has everything already. I have been beating my head against a wall trying to come up with something for christmas. He likes to golf mostly but I just got him new clubs for his birthday. He likes electronics (what guy doesnt) but he already has an iphone, an ipod touch, a wii and tons more. I need a really sick gift idea for him. Can someone give me home run?? I am looking to spend up to $350.


Answer
You can get your husband
Suit
Shirt
Tie
Wallet
A couple tickets to see his favorite sports team.

Gift Ideas?

Q. What would be a nice birthday present for a 29 -year- old man who has everything?

My friend's birthday is coming up, and I don't know what to get for him. Any great ideas?

Thanks


Answer
A duct tape wallet. I'm not kidding. I just bought one for my husband, and his friends all want one now. I bought mine at uncommongoods.com.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment